Saturday, January 13, 2007

A rainy night at Brewerkz brought about the resurrection of some lost souls from the class of 2002, 2AD1 of ACJC. Though we don't meet up often, but somehow or rather, it's easy to pick up where we've left off.




Zhen, Mil and Ser know a thing about sign language.


Met up with Tarn and Shuyi at Clarke Quay.


Jovian, Samantha, Mil, Kenneth, Zhen, Me and Jen pigging out at Brewerkz.


Ken doing a Jovian.


Who does it better? hee.
***
Just finished the book 'Kafka on the Shore'. I swear it left me as mystified as Murakami had intended for his readers . Despite being a literature student back in college, I doubt I could have appreciated the metaphorical meanings etched in the story. I felt as if it was pushing it a tad bit too dramatic for any real connections to be made.
***
Anyway, I'm going to see the doctor this monday. Alot of scary thoughts just keep filling up my mind. I pray that I'm really really safe and sound. Time to take care of myself and no more messing up. (Have to keep reminding myself that i'm no longer on exchange...)
***
One of the best shows of 2007: Pan's labryinth. I liked the way they juxtoposed reality and fantasy. In a way, ironically, the virtual fantasy world brings comfort and shelter from harsh realities, especially during war. A wonderfully poignant end. Grim but optimistic at the same time. Great acting as well!! 5 stars for it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LAN LAN DE TIAN KONG, BAI BAI DE YUN.

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home