Wanderlust

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Yay! My Christmas Present from Mag!! My Villeroy and Boch mug. Happiness!*Beams*

posted by ser at 2:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: ser

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I feel like the apprentice of little miss devil we...
  • Welcome back Goof. Your birthday celebration with ...
  • Some updates---1) I'm working for Zhen at 'Magazi...
  • Sha and I embarked on an impromptu journey to Joho...
  • A huge load off my shoulders from exams. Today's m...
  • Advanced Financial Accounting was a killer.Tax pla...
  • While taking an extended dinner break from studyin...
  • Pan visited me in Aarhus when I was there on excha...
  • Happy too soon. CS MIGHT(90% confident, 10% hopefu...
  • Before I entered into SMU, I read that it was comp...

Archives

  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

Powered by Blogger

Corporate Logo Design
Hit Counter