Still thinking about my new year's resolution. Well, after all I have all the time to think about it right? Slacking has never been this difficult. I suspect I have the workaholic syndrome. Just work work work, busy busy busy, and funny, I kinda like that. Each day is passing by pretty slowly , but I know I should be treasuring the liberty of time in my hands. Because, soon enough, pft.ttt. it's working life and it's seriously no joke. I miss my life on exchange because of the immense amount of fun, invaluable knowledge I have gained from it, something that I can never achieve just being in this island. I realise that it's really just this jaded because this place has nothing much to offer. The world is indeed my oyster. Just a few days ago I received a couple of cards from Aline and Ayako. Both whom i've made friends on exchange. It was indeeed a heart warming experience getting these simple cards in my mail box. It's the bond and experience you're going to have for a lifetime despite just a short lived period of 6 months. This exchange expereince was indeed the icing on my cake, that made the wholesome me.
Mag, Have a good flight tomorrow. Joyce, I'm so happy that you're back and I had the chance to play with your chinchilas!! I need to start sorting out soon. If only the lethargy and inertia would go away tho. Ha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home