Some updates---
1) I'm working for Zhen at 'Magazine'( sorry , have decided not to reveal the real name of company) for three weeks to help her out during this end of the year crunch time. Think fashion, think carrie bradshaw, private exclusive events (I just went for the opening of Gap...hope for more to come!), rubbing shoulders with celebrities, think Sai Gang and deadlines. *gasp*. Luckily I'm not in this industry. ..hard to rise, and worse, filled with very pretentious and snobbish claw claded women. Nasty.
But so far, it's been kinda fun!
I have a speed dating issue to cover. I need a guy volunteer on the 20th December to take part in this. Can anyone please volunteer? I have already been rejected by Kelvin Phoon and Elgin Teng. Those two conservative peeeeegs. It's going to be fun. And besides it's free. SMS me ok?!
2) I am quite upset with my grades. They were atrocious. Not at all close to my expectations (and they have already been aimed rather conservatively..fucks) May I say that's only an understatement. Luckily Ernst and Young have already employed me. Otherwise I would have wasted my time at university. Thank God.
3) I got screwed by my father for not playing the game of life well. Basically he's still disappointed by the Credit Suisse incident. He even bought me a book called ' It is wise not to be too honest'. It's written in Mandarin btw. I think no one wanted it this way. And there was no time and neither did we imagine how draconian it turned out. I feel upset that my dad is disappointed in me. Because I've always felt that i've proven myself quite well in terms of being street smart. I guess not to him. Humdrums.
4) In relation to point 3, I'm thinking whether I should just take up the platinum job to prove to dad and train myself well. Perhaps, I'm not that well equipped as yet. I can feel a little uneasiness inside me. Maybe I had it going well .....too well.
5) I fell out with the same person over and over again. I wonder when will it ever end properly.
6) However, my 2 malaysian friends have been contacting me ever since! It's really heart warming to hear from them. Imagine everything unexpected woven into a friendship.
I think that's been so far the only highlight of my week.
I miss all my friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home