Monday, January 01, 2007



Tian Tian just came back from Vietnam looking recharged with her new bangs. She looks so cute! Kelvin, Bimbs, Carol and I met up at TCC Bugis. The night went on with Kelvin telling a story for more than an hour, along side with Carol's peripheral side stories to spice up the plot. (she used my giant teddy bear given by the Samuel the shopping concierge boy as props!) Bin and I were thoroughly amused. I'm so going to miss Kelv bro and Tian jie since they have already graduated. Bah!

***
It's the festive gluttony season at this time of the year. Christmas and New Year whizzed past me in a typically unreal fashion. Christmas was celebrated with the family and the Special Him.
Although I was rudely rejected by the warden at the church! hmph.


'How's the going?!'--Bro at Takashimaya




Parents have been feeding me with loads of yummies!!Had the best egg tarts at the newly renovated crystal jade at the upstairs of Takashimaya.


Fuck. Getting rotund.


Before that I bought a pair of mary jane wedges from pedder red. Splurged a total of 170 dollars!! (initial price 190. discount only for media employees. )Gasp. This is the 2nd most expensive item i've ever bought for myself. Never mind, a good christmas present to reward myself after working pretty hard. Finally, i'm done with seventeen magazine!!


New Year's eve lunch was spent at Aunt's place. What a spread I tell you. It was only the continuance of my sinful indulgence since christmas.


Humongous alaskan crabs.

This was followed by a scrumptious meal at Turf City's ah Yat restaurant. My dad and bro chose a couple of frogs, eels, crabs and scallops from the tanks at the stairway for the chef to prepare. Was kinda gross especially the way they scooped those buggers out of the tank and dumped it into thick plastic bags while the creatures were just prancing around for their dear lives. But anyway, they looked way delicious served on the table.


Super big Scallops.


After the meal with my family, I adjourned to Debbie's place to meet up with the SN gang. It was so nice to see Joyce back again!! It's been almost a year since I met her. I miss her so much!! And the rest of the girls, like sherry, mel, huihan, fiona, hui hui, xw and debbie, I had so much fun playing Taboo with them! Yea...that's our way of celebrating nye.

hui hui making sure debbie isn't cheating!

The final countdown was held at my condo's swimming pool area where Mag, Ph ,Pat and I tossed our champagne glasses in the air as we ushered the new year at the stroke of 12. Welcome 2007. We also managed to write down a couple of 'Dont wants for 2007' onto a paper and burned it at the bbq pit. Hahahaha. The rest of the night was spent just chilling and nibbling on cheese and snacks. Not forgetting, Rajat who came over to drop by. Ha. my ex. I believe we can work it out this year as friends. Hopefully. Anyway, it was splendidly eventful. I actually hate celebrating nye or any other big events at public areas. I hate crowds. I'm happy that I ended 2006 with a blast.

**

Reflections? Resolutions? I'm still pondering. A big transition in my life as I'm going to embark on my career as a fresh grad. Hmmmmm. Big fun. Good job. Hopefully. My friends are starting work/school in 2 days while I have 2 more months to kill. What shall I do ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home