A huge load off my shoulders from exams. Today's melayu exam was not as easy peasy as what prof declared in class-'Ahyar, very easy wunnn.' Growls. Some son of a shit was actually busy SMS-ing his friend for answers. I stared at him , totally shocked by his utterly blatant behaviour. I know it's none of my business, but i was totally pissed and indignant by his behaviour because i eff-ing studied melayu pretty intensively and here is this freaking dude copying his way through. The worse part was he actually went up to Prof and acted like a good student, pointing out a spelling error in the exam. I felt like going up to Prof and called his bluff. I even toyed with the idea of telling prof to sit right behind of me because i suspect some people around me are dubious. The lack of time and time wasted due to this tapping of sms buttons that distracted me made me shake off the idea finally and continued with my work. That son of a M actually finished faster than me. Anyway, i managed to complete it but had no time to check through my answers. Sigh.
I made sure I had a blast today after paper. Went for a nice japanese dinner and James bond movie at marina sq. My goodness, I was caught at the edge of my seat as I was superbly captivated by every minute of suspense, action and twist of plots. i love daniel craig. He has this air of dashingness that makes me flutter!hahaha...
Ended my evening clubbing at Attica. Now i'm dead beat tired. but positively satisfied.
Going to slack my 3 months like no tomorrow. After all, when will i ever get such a chance to relax? hell no.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home