Monday, May 15, 2006

BIRTHDAY BLUES

I'm so fucking scared of turning 22. And that's like in 9 days time. I can't bear to think that I've got to face life's imminent challenges as I turn 23, 24, 25, 30...! It's even worse as a woman and we all know we've got an expiry date to our biological clocks.
Graduation, Career, Finding the One, settle down, Get married, Kids....argh fucks. I know it will be really exciting if I look at it on a positive side, but on the other hand, I just wuna be happy being 21 years and 12 months old. Anyway, to celebrate this 'joyful' occassion, and also because i'm on exchange, hL and I have decided to make this birthday a blast. (like every birthday party I had so far..haha) Alex, my neighbour cum school mate from France, will have a joint birthday party with me.

There will be 2 parts to this event held at my kollegium-firstly, there will be a BBQ for only selected guests, and secondly, we will hold a big party for all exchange students and friends at our common room. Theme of the party-Hats. Everyone must wear a hat if they wuna come. Don't ask me why. The organising team has spoken.

Looking foward to this birthday party. It would be the biggest I've ever had so far!

For those who are and/or would like to be part of this special celebration, details are as follow-

Date: 18th May 2006 Thursday

Venue: Tandlækollegium
Fuglesangs Alle Street 28 (just 5 minutes away from ASB)
Grass field for BBQ (only for invited guests)
Common Room for party ( all invited)**!!

Time: 6pm for bbq
Party starts at 10pm onwards

Theme: Hats! (put on any kind of hat and you are ready to party.)

Same rule applies-bring your own drinks.

RVSP by Wed night to let me know if you are coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home