Wednesday, April 05, 2006

With Huiling and Alvin gone for the weekend to Helsingor to visit Hl's dad, Pernille and I were left at home in Aarhus and hence we decided to go for a nice quiet evening at the cinema. The show, Walk the Line, was somewhat like a blueprint of Ray but nevertheless I enjoyed myself. That Friday evening was however far from being a quiet and peaceful one. On our way home, we met some people from school and they were all heading towards my kollegium for a party. So, with much spontaneity and unexpectedness, Pernille and I threw our stuffs into our rooms (how convenient is that), and headed towards the common room. To my disbelief, I saw so many people all packed like sardines. Jostling and squeezing through the huge crowd, I was surprised to see soo many people whom I knew from school! It's almost like an unspoken time and place to meet, and if u were not there, you'd have missed out a whole lot of fun (ie ur a nerd..ho hummmm). I find that parties in Denmark are so strange. You set up a place, and play some music and there, everyone will come with their own booze and socialise and go mad. In Singapore, the host or hostess must prepare the drinks, have very good partying music at a chic location and people are more reserved and appear to be more poised. I think I much prefer the former because it's so much more fun. Enough said, enjoy the following photos:
I think the person lifted in red is the birthday boy of the party. As you can see people are just drinking and going bonkers.
Martin(classmate from eu law) - holding his chewing gum and showing our Singapore goverment a piece of his mind.

Pernille and I just basking in the flavour.

Giulia from Italy. An Eu Law classmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home