I know i've been raving about the perfectly wonderful sunny weather in Aarhus for the past few days. But today was actually scorching hot!It almost felt like Singapore (lah)! Reckon it was hovering around 25 degrees or so.
That aside-my very radical, young, spunky, intelligent, foreign bred British EU law professor decided to end his last class of the semester out on the school's soccer field. Whaaaat???
ok, I think it's neat, it's wicked and cool to come out with an idea like this, but err....very strange as well! Especially it's so freaking hot! Luckily home is just a stone's throw away from school hence I jolted back and changed my mini skirt to shorts and threw on a sphegs strap.
Clear blue skies
My EU law class is made up of very different people from all walks of lives. As you can see some of them are pregnant, some very mature looking, some hot guys (*grinz*), some from China, some Danes etc. But, I think this class and the course is the best one I've ever attended in ASB. It's intellectually stimulating and challenging; students are very participative and rather competitive at times; teacher is very articulate and clear in his content and I think because of this course, I've become very much aware of the political situation in Europe and I think I have very much to leverage on from this knowledge when it comes to future plans.

Break time

And not forgetting, I've also made very good friends with these three girls (above)-Aline, Giulia and Anne. We make a great team for studying, shopping, eating, clubbing, mucking around, fooling around. haha...I'm so gonna miss this course very dearly.....Well, as they say, 'all good things must come to an end'. sigh.
Time for full time mugging while its running short.humbugz.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home