Bonjour! Je m'pelle Serene! Avour!
Just some of the few niceties picked up from my first French lesson this evening. Rather proud of myself for fulfilling a long expired resolution and finally gotten my ass kicking.
Thank God for some real handsome Ang Bao money collected over the CNY in which has helped to earn myself another set of language skills=). Will be going for class every Thursday evening with Ben Lim ( a fellow accountancy course mate at SMU, truely passionate about the French culture and language and what nots. ). I'm really excited about this because I hope to impress some of my french speaking friends whom I got to know on exchange. I'm sure they would be thorougly thrilled!*smiles* And also, I hope that one day I get a chance to live and work in my favourite part of the world-Paris!
Little aspirations, baby steps.
***
Sizzling dates somehow make me glow. ",)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home