Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's been a long time since I've had such a super day.
For the following reasons-

  1. My prof posed a question at me in class and I could quickly come out with a rather decent answer (I was happily chatting on MSN btw).
  2. I met up with Jen after the longest time. She's finally gotten herself a break after months of training and flying with SIA.
  3. We went shopping and at long last, bought myself a bag for school. It's chic, black and just $69 from Miu Miu. Along side a casual piece of shirt and some hair accessories for my unkempt hair whenever I workout at the gym.
  4. Pernille, my best friend in Aarhus, finally up-ed one notch with the savvy level and used skype to talk to me for the first time. I missed her!
  5. Parents had a nice chat with me -dad couldn't stop talking about his purchases at the IT fair.
  6. And best of all, I had lunch with my uber hot date.

So..What gives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home