Wanderlust

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovey doveys out there!!
I've got not one but two hot hunks as my date this V Day. They are...


Trust me, It will be romantic. *winks*

posted by ser at 1:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: ser

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Good news to share! I got back every single penny ...
  • Sadness. All the tickets to Melbourne have been fu...
  • Yet another delightful, moment encapturing sessio...
  • It's been a month of slacking and guess what?! I'm...
  • That's us waiting for queue number '69' to appear ...
  • My New Year's resolution is to not get bullied any...
  • I just want to say a big sincere thanks to all tho...
  • Grab a copy of ....magazine for the month of Feb! ...
  • Seeing the pathetic number of photographs of myse...
  • 'Names have been edited and made fictitious. The t...

Archives

  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

Powered by Blogger

Corporate Logo Design
Hit Counter