I think I got my sense of humour from my dad.
Celebrating my dad's birthday at the Churchill room in Tanglin Club yesterday, my brother started raving about some super hot Japanese lead stewardess who served him on the plane.
Bro: "I was going to make my way through the toilet when this Japanese lead stewardess was blocking the way.."
Me: " u-huh..then?"
Bro:" Then when I said 'excuse me', she responded with her crisp Japanese accented English saying 'Mr Lim, 50 cents pleasseeee."
Me: "Then?"
Bro:" Then I 'sor sor'(caressed) her hand a bit and said 'Here's your 50 cents..On retrospect, I should have kissed my fingers before I touched her."
Just when I was rolling my eyes in view of this pathetic elusive exchange of flirtation, Dad replied cheekily-
" Oh, you mean you allowed the lead stewardess to lead you on?"
I burst out laughing and expounded further with stuff like 'yea wasn't she a great way to fly' and 'fly me to the moon baby!'.
Dad smiled at me and said 'you've got a sense of humour'.
*grinz*
Happy birthday Pa.

2 Comments:
absoulutely hilarious. Am I the only one laughing here?
sucks.
*LOL*
3:02 AM
i think it's funny too. heehee. i get tickled everytime i think about this conversation.
only people with good sense of humour can appreciate this..*grins*
2:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home