Wanderlust

Friday, November 17, 2006

Enough of disruptions, late night nothings and greys. I want to study and I want to focus. I am pissed that I'm up so late and I'm behind my time table. I don't think I need all these now.
Happy birthday wishes for the old flame.

God works.

posted by ser at 12:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: ser

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I need to pen this momentous event of my life.I've...
  • Why didn't I take my cold medicine earlier? Then m...
  • Such a rough week.Deadlines edging me to the tip o...
  • Memories keep you alive
  • It was so much fun doing this Malay Skit with Caro...
  • Jen's 22nd Birthday @ The Line (Shangri-La Hotel)...
  • Jen and Sha-haha Four years ago, a daunting and ...
  • - Praha-Ostensibly dingy. but I see vigour and life.
  • To the brother for almost 4 years. Happy Burfday. ...
  • Just want to Thank a certain special 'auntie' for ...

Archives

  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

Powered by Blogger

Corporate Logo Design
Hit Counter