Friday, April 27, 2007

Woke up this morning carrying the stress with me from last night. That's coz I realised that I've got make up classes and quite a substantial amount of readings to do. It didn't help that Adrian was not going to send me to school the next day as he wanted to perhaps sleep in; informing me rather late at about 1am and parents were fast asleep for me to discuss any transport plans. Said a little prayer before I slept -for Him to get me through the day. Thank You for the little encouragement this morning though. Dad readily sent me to the train station and prepared croissant with emmental cheese. It was a rather weird combination for me but it sure tasted good. He threw in several danish pastries as well and a big bottle of water. I normally would have rejected all of these because I wouldn't want to eat that much and secondly, I hate carrying heavy water bottles. But this time round, I didn't resist. In fact, I really appreciate him for doing this. It's the little actions that count. It's just dad to always overprepare things for us to the extent of causing us more inconvenience at times. But that's just him and I love him for that. I reached school in time, filled and satisfied. I'm partially listening in class and reading my notes in preparation for later's AMA class. All thanks to Dad. All praises to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home