Wednesday, April 25, 2007

" Old is gold"
of Junior College days

My long awaited gift from Barcelona has finally arrived. And it's from one of my old time best friends, Zhexian. The delivery boy, Daniel (zx's good friend) has hoarded them for way too long despite being in the same school as me! growls. But better late than never.


Hola! The Spanish duo giving an armpit's up! Aren't they cute? Love the box too. Looks very Paul Smith.
The gift came along with the prettiest card that I've ever received in my life (seriously). I am in love with the design of the card as it has the Eiffel Tower on it. Zx sure knows how to lure me back to Europe because 'you loved Paris the best, so there, the best bait ever!' What nostalgia. Missing you Cien, come back soon and we'll ching chong in Shanghai!
***
Jen and I having a scrumptious breakfast at Marmalade Pantry. French Toast, Pancakes and Omelette.. What decadence.

***


Zhen and her come hither look. Wedding magazines and checklists sprawled all over.

The bride and her maids of honour.

And just during the weekend, we went to Sha's hubby's house to look at her wedding dress. Gosh, she looked so gorgeous when she put it on. I was just too overwhelmed with joy for her such that tears were flooding in my eyes. Pardon me, I had a moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home