Monday, April 09, 2007












Traveling buddy Christine
My 2 favourite guys, Ah pan, and other cool peeps from SMU

It's my final sem at SMU and guess what? I'm absolutely loving it! I mean, what can a student ask for but loads of holidays to enjoy? I had 3 months of break, and right now i'm having another term break that got extended by another 5 days because of the additional Good Friday and class got cancelled! Happiness. Moreover, I'm meeting Kelvin almost every single day ever since we got together. This is what I call dating 101. All dedicated to it. Just can't get enough of him. And not just with kel, but spending good quality time with some close friends. Just enjoying as much as I possibly can given the privilege of something called time. However, I think that all this will be put on a momentarily hold as work starts piling up and exams come by. Right now, I thank God for all the wonderful things that's happening.
Pics of starry night-So glad to spend my SMU life with them! All the best to those who are having their exams! I'm going to be so envious of you all enjoying your freedom from uni whilst i'm going to slog for the next 7 weeks! Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home