I think my hair sucks. On further scrutinisation, I found uneven patches of dye on my hair. The colour didn't turn out the way I wanted and moreover, I found blots of hair dye on my H&M white blouse ( I demand that they go to Denmark and buy me back a brand new blouse- size 36. Hmph!) What a sloppy work done! Kelvin said my hair cut is nice and cheena. Sobs. Why cheena?! I don't wuna look cheena. Growls.Guess 40 bucks for a hair dye, hair cut, protein treatment is too cheap to be true. You don't expect to get quality results I suppose. Serah came out fine though. I guess i'm just freaking sui. I'm going to frown/sulk myself ugly at the gala dinner for accountancy students tomorrow. Fuck!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Previous Posts
- Back to using my old trusty nokia 6610. My new 628...
- The start of the week after the term break was sup...
- Been busy juggling quite a bit of things in recent...
- Maiden Fair Beautifully taken by none other than S...
- Traveling buddy ChristineMy 2 favourite guys, Ah ...
- One of my best friends, Zhexian, dedicated an entr...
- Happy birthday sweet mama. Still looking as beaut...
- Took down the original pic and replaced with a ne...
- Last night was my last 'Starry Nite' at SMU.For th...
- Just had my QM quiz. It was easy peasy. but NOT ea...
Archives
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- September 2008
- October 2008

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home