Wanderlust

Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy birthday sweet mama. Still looking as beautiful on the inside and outside. I love my mum loads and I look forward to spending some time traveling with her after graduation. Hopefully.

posted by ser at 2:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: ser

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Took down the original pic and replaced with a ne...
  • Last night was my last 'Starry Nite' at SMU.For th...
  • Just had my QM quiz. It was easy peasy. but NOT ea...
  • My arm got slapped by an extremely dirty table clo...
  • How to make the perfect Sam-Gyop-Sal ('three layer...
  • You've got mail!And I just can't stop swooooning.
  • Can we shed more light onto Thomson district s.v.p...
  • Some joyful (well depends whether anot you're faci...
  • Street near Church of Notre DameBonjour! Je m'pel...
  • It's been a long time since I've had such a super ...

Archives

  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

Powered by Blogger

Corporate Logo Design
Hit Counter