Friday, March 30, 2007

Just had my QM quiz. It was easy peasy. but NOT easy peasy for me because though it was an open book quiz, I didn't print out my notes! Right! How smart and how brilliant of me. I wuna kill myself. fuck!
I left out the last 2 questions because I was stunned by his atrocious English. I hate the way he tries to be funny, with the singlish and all that jazz, and I end up not understanding a single shit he's saying! Before I could take some time to understand, time was up! WTF.
My weird prof gave a proposal though-we can either just go up to him and get a B-/B, or we can just let him grade our quiz answers. I'm thinking thinking, tempted to just walk away with a B. Dignity's at stake though.
But I wonder if I really care about this dumb quiz. *grinz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home