Monday, February 05, 2007

It's been a month of slacking and guess what?! I'm Lurvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiin it!!!! *grinz*. I'm practically living a 'Tai-tai' life! I wake up in the morning with nothing on my mind-a nice, complete, clean blank and I beam with joy. The rarest of such a period in my life should be very much appreciated! I think the month has been pretty fun because i spend my time catching up with friends. I'm a full time socialite and I'm proud to be one. Envy me people!! Hahahhaa
Best of all, my mama just bought a Mahjong set and table for less than 50 bucks! I'm going to undergo personal training lessons from my aunties and grandma. Pray wise one, tell me how to do the Pong, and the Gong and the HU!
Might be jet setting to Melbourne or London where I can squeeze into friends' apartments for free and spend like a princess pauper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home