Monday, November 13, 2006

I need to pen this momentous event of my life.
I've finally reached the pinnacle of personal grooming (ok i'm exaggerating!)
I've joined the ladies club.
Me finally, and proud to declare that


I've learnt how to Trim my own Eyebrows today!


It's a mega dooper huge accomplishment for me!! Hahaha


***

Today was my last presentation for the term. It went better than I had expected. Serah thought we helped to set the benchmark for the class standard.
Thank God for his help and guidance. Really.

Hope I can sustain for the next 2 weeks of hard core mugging and be done with the bloody freaking Exams.

***

This is what I want for Christmas. A Villeroy and Boch cup. I love it very much...I think I will be very happy just sipping plain water from it.

Anyone of my friends in Europe?-*you hoo!!!* Will be happy if you could get for me...i'll pay!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home