Everyone say'awwwwwww'to this cute little itsy bitsy pooty pissy poosy cuddly fudgly pupsy.( ok i'm acting irritatingly cute here..)Huiling and I are thinking of buying one to keep as a pet. Maybe it's because the motherly instincts in us are kicking in. Or perhaps we are just bored and need some form of entertainment in our dorm. Reckon that maybe it's fashionable to have a pet when you're staying alone? To me, I would like to keep a pet because I've never owned a dog before in my life and would like to take it as a form of sneek preview in view of my future.
Pernille, my best buddy on my floor, disagrees with my idea of having a puppy. She thinks that it's firstly against the kolleigium rules to keep a dog and she thinks it's crazy of us to be so selfish as to dump the dog to someone once we are done with our exchange. After all, dogs have feelings right?
An aquaintance from Lithuania, whom I happened to have met on a train ride heading from Copenhagen to Aarhus, told me that she bought her dog from a newspaper stand. A newspaper stand?? Whatttt?
She explained that the system is such that the newspaper vendor would show u a catologue of dogs for sale. Then you choose the dog that you like from the pictures and purchase it for a rather reasonable price of 1000 kroners. That's a steal for a dog dontcha think?
Hence, Huiling and I went around the town of aarhus today, walking into newspaper/convenient stores and asked them whether they sold dogs (I had to do the embarassing act..by the way...). Almost everyone of them starred at us blankly and perhaps exploded into laughters the moment we muttered a thanks and made our way to the exit.
Ok..maybe I was taken for a ride to believe that tall story. But if fate has it its way...I say-Why not?
I've been twirling with my mind for some names for my soon to have puppy. For a start, how about brownie ( if its brown)? Or ginger, pepper, ermmz...onion? *grinz* ok i know its spastic and cliche but come on, I've never had a dog before hokay?! Help me with ideas!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home