The past week had been an eventful and fruitful one.
My Danish course has finally ended. And we ended it off with a grand finale at a cosy, warm restaurant called sidewalk cafe. Honestly speaking, danish is not the coolest language to learn. It is too convulated for my liking and i'm glad the food at this restaurant made it up for it. But I think the best part of the course, was that I managed to have little bonding sessions with 3 other lovely girls-Mira, Khadija and Negore. And of course the Danish song was a great bang to the end.
My Danish class. The red guy at the back is my instructor, Simone. A nice guy but kinda boring.
A spanish spread
We were also invited for some Spanish dinner at a kollegium by three wacky Spanish girls by the name of Paula, Anna and Marybelle. Two of them smoked so much because they were so stressed over preparing for dinner! It was nevertheless a great chance to catch up with some exchange students who disappeared after orientation and of course, I got to know a pretty hot spanish guy too. heh. *whistles* Photos

The best thing I like about Aarhus is that it is situated near the seaside. That makes the place all the more romantic and serene. It was a great chance for Anne, Aigerim and I to explore the beach and forest as our EU law teacher cancelled his class for the day. I enjoyed my time tremedously abeit catching a cold from the chilly weather! (it was really a suicide on retrospect)

And best of all, my neighbour of room 24, Pernille ( there are 3 pernilles on my floor), was so kind and generous to lend me her tv and dvd player for the rest of my time here. That's it. I'm going to stare at the google box the moment I wake up. Someone, pass me the controller.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home