Wanderlust

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Hoi Hoi Hoi Hoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wish we can celebrate together=)
I know. Let me be. heh. Happy 6 months! Loves!!

posted by ser at 8:46 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger hoik! said...

thanks Ser!!
i juz saw this...hehe...

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: ser

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • SnippetsSending Hoi off at Changi Airport T1 Au Re...
  • Rule no. 2: Always cover your ass. Do a double che...
  • Rule no. 1: Be tactfulMost valuable lesson learnt ...
  • New Hires Program in Penang(Left to right: Me, ste...
  • I am in Penang right now and it's been alot of fun...
  • In a couple of days time I will start fitting into...
  • Yesterday sucked total big time. I was given a bi...
  • Our trip to Pengerang, together with Shihui and Jo...
  • 'Uncle ah, ZOO..not Zouk!'. ...Finally, after a mo...
  • How I Spent My Weekend ..(my version, not 8 days')...

Archives

  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

Powered by Blogger

Corporate Logo Design
Hit Counter