Wednesday, August 08, 2007

In a couple of days time I will start fitting into my 2nd home, aka Raffles Place. Oh wait, there's a buffer--I'll be reporting for work at Changi Airport Terminal 2. Destination of training: Penang. Time period: 13-17th August.
May I find peace in finality. Sometimes things just happen for a reason though I can't see it at this juncture. Including rejections.

Poor Km.
***

'Please officer, it was too dark and I couldn't see that I was parking at a restricted zone. '-I wonder if he will be appeased by my letter and let me off. *sniggles*

***
Let us spend our last penny on calbee and be happy happy happy!

***
Bridemaid's plans. Impending flood of errands to do.
Hampered by a sudden bout of a flu and sore throat. Thank God I'm well and hoppin.

***

On a less somber note-

This is hilarious jeremy.

A shot of inspiration

We've been scandalous all these while babe.


zombie at the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home