Just want to Thank a certain special 'auntie' for arranging an interview with Platinum Securities for me. If everything goes well, I might be going to Hong Kong for internship from December till February. It's a cool job as it's about financial consulting and that's where I want to be in the future! Plus it's a busy prominent financial hub. Anyway, I shall see what the internship entail before I make my final decision. So far Mum is pretty supportive! And that's a slight relieve for me.
This fairy god auntie sure knows her way to life and relationships. Maybe it's true what the Datuk Ng fella (some politician in Malaysia) made in his speech during our Gene Cell field trip dinner at the Reinassance Hotel in Melacca.
Well, to sum it up, one must learn to not inconvenience your business partners; to be agreeable and tackle your way through to a solution; and to make friends without having any intentions to make use of them and in the process, maintaining a good and lasting relationship.
I'm not a smart cookie.So I shall struggle and rummage through life's journey in a street smart way. Must learn more from auntie.
***
It's week 9 and 6 more weeks counting. The work is piling sky high and I am grasping for fresh air. Deadlines wringing me on the neck.
Week 9 (which is this week and an end to our term break)- Malay quiz
10- Advanced financial accounting facilitation and gene cell 80 pages report due(i'm ploughing through the immense amount of information everywhere!)
11- AFA project and Malay Skit
And plenty of assignments like my tax planning, malay, and presentations up ahead! Not to mention job applications!
***
Last week was our term break and our class went on an agricultural field trip to Melacca. Some snippets of memories-
That is Prof Loh giving a speech on Lotus ecology. As u can see, he's donned Malaysian.
Serah, Me and Carol and at the back we have smileys-Chandik, Bryan and Kellyn
Thorny but delicious dragon fruit plant.
Flowers of Durian Tree-professionally taken by prissy
The bus journey that ached our butts but left smiles hanging.
Meeting long lost GP tuition friend, Alina on the trip.
That's Prof and KTV Queen Carol having a threesome.
Yen San and Si ling-my 2 group mates for gene cell project. They are so petite I think the wind could easily disperse them.

And lastly, that's our class posing at our 5 start hotel in Melacca.Thumbs up to the beds there. The duvet, mattress, and pillows were so comfortable I think I was deeply rooted onto the bed. I was almost late for breakfast and departure. Grr.
***
PssssT!
It's Kelvin Bro's birthday tomorrow.
And jennifer's on the 24th. Champagne brunch- I want veryyy much!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home