Thursday, August 24, 2006

i think this comes as no big deal to some of us who have worked in Ernst and Young. But to me , receiving an offer of employment to be an associate at their Transaction Advisory Services department at the second last term of my time in SMU is terrific! I never expected myself to be part of the 90% of SMU students who will get a job offer before they graduate. It almost sounds unbelievable! Sure, getting a job at one of the big fours is really not that tough, because after all, their turnover rate is really high and they need alot alot of help. But surely, why would they want to choose me--a person who is so slack in her CCa, and have GPA that is far from honours or something even decent!I can only thank my God and my lucky stars for having the opportunity to meet people at the career fair and landed myself an internship at TAS. And from there, as long as you do the minimum work required, u can be sure you are secured of a job at EY. I'm happy. But as humans, we are always seeking for greener pastures. Let me do my researching, and soul searching, and all else i can do to find out more, before I make my decision. Meanwhile, Cheers to all who have gotten the job offer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home