Wednesday, July 19, 2006

2 days of internship at EY. Same people. Warm and friendly. Things got busier and a couple of new faces. I'm talking more and feeling comfortable in my own space. They call me the happy intern. Because I keep smiling. I think i smile alot because i feel very very welcomed. =) Still can't get used to the waking up though. And job scope wise...still very very menial and mundane despite hopping to another department. Guess you eat the same shit at the end of the food chain. I guess to keep myself from getting bored from Singapore...routine has kept me occupied and focused. I don't know. but i find it nevertheless dull. Juggling between social life and work has been keeping me away from my beauty sleep. Now with even tighter deadlines because of the peak period at year end. Three more weeks to go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home