Liberation (10th /7)
Cropped hair with a new refreshing style (though I wished it wasn't this short! Argh! i swear I was prettier the day before)-Hl, thanks for getting me the hairband. I can't stop raving about my fallen locks.
Internship commencing next week Monday at Ernst and young at the valuation department. (hope it teaches me to earn some money in future) Lunch anyone?
Bad news that the three of us failed one course in asb. A freaking paper that we thought we could pass so easily..i mean after all ,we scored As with just one day's of last minute work and a week on holiday? We're given a second chance to re-exam by faxing the answer scripts over. hopefully it will work out.
Catching up with the old
for the new.
Shedding the old in finality
Zouk sucks. First and last time going. I swear.
Family reunion.
All in all...
Putting everything into a new clean slate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home