Guess what? i'm on a super duper long break..took 2.5 days leave in exchange for 9 days of R&R! happinesssss......but unfortunately, mum has ambushed me and made me her slave for the next few days. Cleaning, washing, packing, and dusting and what have Yous.
Though spring cleaning really sucks, i kinda liken cleaning up as something rather therapeutic. You come across old dusty love letters from all the exes, recollect the times and memories shared-painful, happy, really dumb ass moments that you thought were ultra cool at that point in time....*just gimme a break*...maybe the ability to forget stuffs is a God given gift. I wouldn't have thought about the past this much if not for all these little nitty gritty dust covered stuffs. And now I think about it, I'm glad i've emerged out of this unscathed, stronger and happier. What a manifestation of His grace, guidance and so on.
Not just the above, I came across ugly pictures of me-- pics which had my face half covered with my ugly fringe, so called funky alient berms, mushroom hair, frumpy clothes which made me look ultra stumpy! arghhh...hahahaha.....sis and i luffed till we rolled on the floor.
ok, enough of this,---stop stalling time and continue packing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home