Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wow. Exams are over and I don't know how to comprehend or absorb the fact that my school life has officially ended. What lies ahead is still a mystery. Friday had me going for dim sum to celebrate sis's birthday; massage at lifespa and hanging out with kelvin till late. I was beyond exhaustion but somehow I just don't know why I wuna enjoy and torture myself at the same time.
Oh yar, speaking about my massage session with the messur, wuna share with you what quirky things she said about me.
M: 'You know you have a lot of cellulite?'
Me: 'Yea I know'
M:'You need to 'drainage' the hard fats into soft fats ..otherwise velly bad..cannot do urself one'. (yar whateverr that means)
Me: (acting nonchalent to her tactics to get me going for more sessions)' Ummm..really? ya...err...ya la..'

M: 'You are quite full ah..Seee cup isit'(referring to my ehem...assets whilst nudging them a little. argh. i wuna scream molest.)
Me: 'Yar..thankewp. Runs in the family'
M: 'must maintain u noe'
Me:' errr...yar..I will'...
dono what to say sia. sheesh.

I mean I do feel complimented. but yet at the same time irked and weirded out. I don't know why. oh well. hahaha... I don't think i'm going back there again.
Time to do my grad reports. And btw, cafe del mar suckssssssssssssssss. argh. disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home