Sunday, June 03, 2007

Was at the toilet with my sis today and something hilarious happened. Just when we locked ourselves into our cubicles and did our thing, I heard this loud fart. Thinking it was my sister, I said 'That was really a loud fart!' To which she replied sheepishly 'it's not me'.
I felt so embarassed. Sis didn't know what to say but to chide me for my behaviour. I quickly made my exit and I burst out laughing! Sheesh, tears were rolling down my cheeks when I related the story to the rest of my family members. Sis came back laughing so hard and told me it was an old auntie who was in the cubicle. I dono what came into me but honestly, I thought there weren't anyone there! Freak.
***
Wirlwind frenzy with the trip to China. Finally it's been settled. And mum can finally stop blaming me.
***
Had the worse academic argument with somebody. Whom I Love and Hate.
***
Exam begins tomorrow. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home